Join Bloomberg Law for a discussion of the Supreme Court’s labor and employment law docket and last term’s highlights. The justices consider key issues under the National Labor Relations Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Fair Labor Standards Act, as well as constitutional questions including the scope of the President’s recess appointment power. A panel of Supreme Court experts will analyze the current cases, discuss recent trends, and help practitioners understand and anticipate the court’s direction.
Register now and you will:
- Benefit from an analysis of the court’s first look at the Sarbanes-Oxley Act’s whistleblower protections.
- Learn about potential constitutional restrictions on presidential power to appoint new members to the NLRB and other enforcement agencies.
- Get answers to FLSA questions affecting when the paid workday begins and ends.
- Understand whether state employees may assert constitutional age discrimination claims.
- Assess an employers’ ability to ban class actions through contractual waivers.
All fields are required.
1101 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Please select the button only once.
The information you supply as part of this registration will not be revealed to third parties. For more information, please refer to our Privacy Statement.