As the provisions under the Affordable Care Act bring change to so many aspects of health law, including new federal regulation of the health insurance markets and Medicaid program expansions, Bloomberg Law’s Health Practice Center gives you accurate, timely, and authoritative coverage. You’ll get expert analysis from Bloomberg BNA’s Health Care Daily Report™ and Health Care Fraud Report™ and access to the latest legislation and court opinions to help you develop proactive strategies for your clients.
STAY CURRENT WITH LAW REPORTS
Bloomberg BNA Law Reports deliver essential and reliable commentary and analysis on legislative, regulatory, and judicial developments affecting the health care industry. Health-related titles include BNA’s Health Care Daily Report™, BNA’s Health Law Reporter™,Pharmaceutical Law & Industry Report®
, and Health Care Fraud Report™.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TRUSTED INSIGHTS
Gain valuable perspective and access detailed analysis from a wide range of in-depth Bloomberg BNA Portfolios. Our library of Portfolios covers topics such as business & taxation, health care fraud and abuse compliance, health insurance and benefits, hospitals and provider regulation, and pharmaceuticals and life sciences. Specific titles include Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions: The Antitrust Perspective and Federal Anti-Kickback Law. Browse or search a Portfolio’s table of contents and move easily from section to section using the easy-to-navigate document headings.
EXTENSIVE REGULATORY RESOURCES HELP YOU DIVE DEEPER
Take advantage of extensive regulatory materials, including recent decisions and guidance from regulatory agencies such as the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) and the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). Resources include Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Manuals and Transmittals, FDA warning letters and guidance for industry, and HHS Office of Inspector General Advisory Opinions and Corporate Integrity Agreements.
ADDITIONAL CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Opinions & Dockets cover the latest federal health law opinions, U.S. District Court health law dockets, and state health law opinions with the ability to narrow your search results by filters such as Federal Circuit, State, and Court.
- Transactional Resources make it easy to find detailed descriptions and example documents for everything from asset purchase agreements and non-competition agreements to SEC forms commonly filed by public companies. Example and saved searches using Bloomberg Law’s EDGAR Search function make it even easier for you to locate the documents you need.
- Books & Treatises on health law from sources like the Practising Law Institute (PLI), the American Bar Association, Bloomberg BNA, and the Getting the Deal Through series.
- Bloomberg BNA Portfolios are part of Bloomberg Law’s expansive library of key secondary source material. Access in-depth guidance and detailed analysis for a variety of practice-related titles including:
- Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions: The Antitrust Perspective
- Federal Anti-Kickback Law
- Managed Care Contracting: Advising the Managed Care Organization
- Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions: The Transactional Perspective
- Federal Self-Referral La
- Health Care Networks and Managed Care: Antitrust Aspects of Integration and Exclusio
- Health Care Fraud & Abuse: Enforcement and Compliance
- The Regulation and Management of Clinical Research
- Laws & Regulations on key areas like the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act, Food & Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Medicare & Medicaid laws & regulations, and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Bloomberg News,
Bloomberg Businessweek, and the Health News page together offer relevant news from thousands of sources.