International Trade Law Resource Center: FREE Trial
This new platform offers:
- A comprehensive and timely collection of primary sources including federal statutes, regulations and agency documents from the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and the International Trade Administration plus full text of select international trade agreements.
- Enhanced search capabilities, allowing you to search across all your international news, analysis, documents, and reference.
- Bloomberg BNA Portfolios including Foreign Unfair Competition – offering unique perspectives from today’s thought leaders.
- Redesigned and continuously- updated Country Resource Guides for more than 220 countries and territories.
- Top headlines from International Trade Reporter™, International Trade Daily™ and WTO Reporter®, as well as full access to the news services in your subscription.
- BNA Insights articles featuring unique perspectives from leading experts into key international trade areas.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the new International Trade Law Resource Center, please call us at 800-372-1033.