Adding a Company to the Watchlist
Your Company Watchlist appears in the submenu under Companies & Markets and on the Market News page. You can add a company to the Watchlist from either location or from a company profile. There are two ways to add a company to the Company Watchlist from a company profile and from the Watchlist.
How to add a Company to the Watchlist from a Company Profile.
- Load a company.
- From the Company Profile, select the Add to Watchlist radio button.
- The company appears in your Watchlist.
How to Add a Company to the Watchlist directly from the Watchlist
- From the Bloomberg Law Menu, select Companies & Markets, and click Company Watchlist.
- In the Add to Watchlist field, begin typing the name or ticker symbol for the company you want to add.
- Select your company from the auto-complete drop-down list.
- Once your company appears in the box, click GO.
- The Company appears in the Watchlist in alphabetical order.