Adding a Company to the Watchlist
You can access your Company Watchlist by typing “Company Watchlist” in the Search Bar and selecting it from the auto-complete dropdown list. Alternatively, click on “Browse All Content”, then click on Business Intelligence and select Company Watchlist/Lookup from the Browse All Content Menu. You can add a company to the Watchlist from the Company Watchlist screen or from a company profile.
How to add a Company to the Watchlist from a Company Profile.
- Load a company.
- From the Company Profile, click the Watchlist link and select Add to Watchlist from the dropdown menu.
- The company appears in your Watchlist.
How to Add a Company to the Watchlist directly from the Watchlist
- Go to the Add to Watchlist field on the Company Watchlist page. Begin typing the name or ticker symbol for the company you want to add.
- Select your company from the auto-complete dropdown list.
- Once your company appears in the box, click GO.
- The Company appears in the Watchlist in alphabetical order.