NEW in Your Health Care Practice Center
As part of our efforts to continuously improve our platform, we have made a major investment in the Health Care Practice Center on Bloomberg Law. As of April 2nd, you’ll notice the following:
- NEW Health Care Fraud Analytics, including the full text of health care fraud settlement agreements that organizes key information in an easily digestible layout that lets you search and filter by allegation, court, entity, and other key metrics.
A tutorial video can be found here:
Health Care Fraud Analytics
- Expanded Practical Guidance designed to help health care and life science entities establish effective compliance programs, as well as operate, assess and improve existing programs.
- Enhanced News. We have combined 12 existing BNA Law Reports into two news products without compromising our current comprehensive coverage, including:
- Health Law & Business News.
- Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences News.
The enhanced Health Law & Business News includes all the coverage you used to receive from the following publications: Health Law Reporter™, Health Care Daily Report™, Health Care Policy Report™, Medicare Report™, Health Insurance Report™, Health Care Fraud Report™, and Health IT Law & Industry Report™.
The enhanced Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences News includes all the coverage you used to receive from the following publications: Pharmaceutical Law & Industry Report®, Life Sciences Law & Industry Report™, Medical Research Law & Policy Report®, Medical Devices Law & Industry Report™, and BioTech Watch™.
A list of Frequently Asked Questions about Health Care Enhanced News is available here.