Big Law Business webinars explore the business of law and emerging legal trends.
Explore in-depth content from industry leaders – anytime, anyplace – and fulfill your CLE requirements. Gain access to relevant, timely courses designed to work with your schedule and keep your professional credits up to date.
Big Law Business webinars cover timely issues for law firms and corporate legal departments. Past programs include:
Bloomberg BNA provides high-quality webinars on the topics that matter the most of you. Our speakers are experts in their fields who provide you with real world skills and valuable insights that you can implement into your practice. If you are interested in sharing your expertise , please email your CV to Annette Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org .
With over 300 programs per year to choose from, our webinars cover a wide range of practice areas.
View upcoming Legal webinars in these practice areas:
• Banking, Finance & Securities
• Corporate, Transactional and Antitrust
• Health Law
• Intellectual Property
• Labor & Employment
• Law Practice
• Litigation & E Discovery
• Pension, Benefits & Compensation
• Privacy & Data Security
• Technology, Telecommunications & Internet
• White Collar Crime
• Tax Law
• Bloomberg BNA has been a provider of Continuing Education programs for over 15 years.
• Our programs have differentiated themselves over the years based on the quality of our speakers and the relevancy of our topics.
Due to demand from our customers, we now offer an unlimited Professional Learning Subscription!
What is Included in the Subscription?
• Unlimited access to our e-learning (CPE) and OnDemand (CLE) self-study courses – over 300 courses in our library today with new courses added weekly!
• 20% off registration for 60+ in-person Professional Learning Tax and Legal conferences and events
• Personal classrooms where users can access the course catalog, sign up for more programs, manage their certificates and more
• Credit processing in all jurisdictions for the following credit types: CLE, CLE Ethics, CPE, and CPE Ethics.
• Administrative reports to track course completion and credits earned.
A comprehensive solution for your Professional Learning needs. Learn more >>
All Bloomberg BNA treatises are available on standing order, which ensures you will always receive the most current edition of the book or supplement of the title you have ordered from Bloomberg BNA’s book division. As soon as a new supplement or edition is published (usually annually) for a title you’ve previously purchased and requested to be placed on standing order, we’ll ship it to you to review for 30 days without any obligation. During this period, you can either (a) honor the invoice and receive a 5% discount (in addition to any other discounts you may qualify for) off the then-current price of the update, plus shipping and handling or (b) return the book(s), in which case, your invoice will be cancelled upon receipt of the book(s). Call us for a prepaid UPS label for your return. It’s as simple and easy as that. Most importantly, standing orders mean you will never have to worry about the timeliness of the information you’re relying on. And, you may discontinue standing orders at any time by contacting us at 1.800.960.1220 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Put me on standing order at a 5% discount off list price of all future updates, in addition to any other discounts I may quality for. (Returnable within 30 days.)
Notify me when updates are available (No standing order will be created).
This Bloomberg BNA report is available on standing order, which ensures you will all receive the latest edition. This report is updated annually and we will send you the latest edition once it has been published. By signing up for standing order you will never have to worry about the timeliness of the information you need. And, you may discontinue standing orders at any time by contacting us at 1.800.372.1033, option 5, or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put me on standing order
Notify me when new releases are available (no standing order will be created)