Changing Your Password
Bloomberg Law allows you to change your password quickly in two ways:
Change your Password Before Login
- To change your password before logging in, follow the Forgot Your Password link on the www.bloomberglaw.com sign in page. This link will prompt you to initiate a password reset.
Change your Password After Login
- Select Settings from the username drop-down in the top Bloomberg Law Menu.
- Click on the Change Password link on your account settings page.
- You have an option of sending a message and authorizing the Bloomberg Law Help Desk to login to your account.
- Once you click on the Change Password link, you will be prompted to enter your username.
- You will need to enter the correct Captcha text to continue with your password change process.
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to a password change form. The form will be available for the next 30 mins.
- If you encounter any problem or have questions about changing your password, contact our 24/7 Help Desk .