Copy with Citation
Copy with Citation helps you save time researching and writing by enabling you to copy the text you want from a court opinion with the pinpoint citation included, as well as capture source information when you copy text from statutes, regulations, Bloomberg BNA Law Reports, Portfolios, and selected news articles.
1. Open any court opinion.
2. Highlight the text you want to copy and look for the Copy with Citation button.
3. Click the Copy with Citation button.
4. A pop-up window appears with your selected text and extracted citation highlighted.
5. Use Ctrl+C on your keyboard or right-click your mouse to copy the highlighted text
6. Paste it into your document.