Creating a Custom Report
Custom Company Reports allows you to customize the contents of your Company Report. You can include specific categories of information and customize the output.
How to Create A Custom Report
- From the Bloomberg Law Menu, select Companies & Markets, and click Report Writer.
- In the Ticker field, type the ticker or name of the company to select it.
- The auto-complete functionality provides a list of companies to choose from.
- Click Custom Report.
- (Optional) In the Report Name field, input a new name.
- Select the Report Format.
- Select the Report Content checkboxes to specify the content to include in the report.
- (Optional) If you select the Recent Litigation, Recent Filings or Company News sections, click the Browse button to individually select particular items.
- (Optional) Click Reset to Default to load the original criteria for the selected section.
- (Optional) Click Save Template to save the criteria for future use.
- Click Generate Report.
- To View the report, click the Download Center link, wait for the Status to be Completed and click the link in the pop-up window to open the Report.