Creating a New Workspace
Workspaces allow you to manage your workflow by creating virtual files that you can use to organize and share research.
How to Create a New Workspace
- From the top Bloomberg Law Menu, click Workspaces.
* When you first view the Workspaces screen, a single default workspace with your user name is shown.
*You cannot delete this workspace.
- To add another workspace, click the Create Workspace link.
- The Create New Workspace dialog appears.
- Enter the name for the workspace. You can also enter a Description and Client Matter. *If you enter a name which is not valid, the is not saved.
- You can use the Invite Users field to share your workspace with colleagues. Begin typing the name of a Bloomberg Law user at your organization. The auto-complete functionality will display the applicable name(s). After you select a name, the name appears below Invite Users.
- Click Create.