Creating a New Workspace
Workspaces allow you to manage your workflow by creating virtual files that you can use to organize and share research.
How to Create a New Workspace
- From the top Bloomberg Law Menu, click My Work History, and a set of choices will appear on a pull-down menu.
* When you first view the Workspaces screen, a single default workspace with your user name is shown.
*You cannot delete this workspace.
- Choose Workspaces on the pull-down menu.
- Once your list of Workspaces open to the right, choose View All from the bottom of the list.
- To add another Workspace, click the Create Workspace link.
- The Create New Workspace dialog appears.
- Enter the name for the workspace. You can also enter a Description and Client Matter. *If you enter a name which is not valid, the Workspace is not saved.
- You can use the Distribute To field to share your workspace with colleagues. Begin typing the name of a Bloomberg Law user at your organization. The auto-complete functionality will display the applicable name(s). After you select a name, the name appears below Distribute To.
- Click Create.