Creating Tags in Workspaces
Tags enable you to easily classify documents according to a wide range of desired criteria so that you can quickly and easily access specific resources in your Workspaces.
*Specialists’ Tip: Workspace tags work similarly, but separately from Alerts Tags.
How to Use the Workspace Settings to Add a Tag
- From the top Bloomberg Law Menu, click Workspaces and then click View All.
- Select the Settings tab.
- In the Add Tags field, enter a tag name.
- Click Add.
- The tag is now available.
How to Add a Workspace Tag When Saving a Document to Workspace
- Load a document and click Add Document to Workspace.
- The Add to Workspace dialog appears.
- In the Search field, input the name of the new Tag.
- The Create New link appears.
- Click Create New
- The tag appears in the tags list and is already selected.
- To view your workspace, from the top Bloomberg Law Menu, click Workspaces.