The EHS Audit Action Manager, powered by Enviance, allows you to access both BNA Auditor’s and Global Auditor's custom audit scorecards from your office or in the field using your iPad® or mobile tablet. The power and sophistication of both BNA Auditor and Global Auditor are now available anywhere you are!FREE DEMO
The EHS Audit Action Manager builds on the capabilities of BNA Auditor and Global Auditor, allowing you to manage your entire audit. Record findings, take corrective actions, score performance, and view detailed dashboards highlighting audit performance by manager, facility, or topic.
• Import Scorecards from BNA Auditor and Global Auditor into the EHS Audit Action Manager.
• Conduct audits on your mobile device (or your desktop or laptop).
• Click or talk to document findings and comments, and set corrective actions.
• Take and attach pictures for your audits or self assessments.
• Pinch, zoom, scroll, and filter to select regions, facilities, or types of facilities.
• Access an “at-a-glance” map view of your facilities and their audit performance history.
• View up-to-the-minute results of your entire program in a graphical dashboard.
• Rely on detailed instructions, auditor guide notes, field-tested checklists, and accurate updates.
• Cover your facilities in over 150 jurisdictions around the world.
US TOPICS, WITH FEDERAL
AND STATE DIFFERENCES, INCLUDE:
• Air Quality
• Denatured Alcohol
• Drinking Water
• EHS Management Systems
• Hazardous Materials/Waste
• Oil and Petroleum
• Pesticides, Herbicides, and Fungicides
• Radiation Protection
• Solid Wastes
• Special Pollutants
• Storage Tanks
• Toxic Substances
• Bloodborne Pathogens
• Chemical Exposures
• Compressed Gases
• Confined Spaces
• Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
• Electrical Safety
• Exit Routes
• Fire Protection
• General Environmental Controls
• General Industry
• Handheld Tools
• Hazard Communication
• Hazardous Materials
• ISO 9000
• Machinery and Machine Guarding
• Materials Handling
• Occupational Health
• Personal Protection
• Powered Platforms
• Process Safety
• Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
OSHA Construction Topics (Federal only)
DOT Hazardous Materials Transportation & Motor Carrier Safety Topics (Federal only)
Pipeline Safety Topics (Federal only)
FIFRA Topics (Federal only)
Fire Code Management of Hazardous Materials Topics (Federal only)
Greenhouse Gas (Federal only)
INTERNATIONAL TOPICS INCLUDE :
• Air Emission Management
• Chemicals Management
• Emergency Preparedness/Response
• Facility/Process Safety
• General Environmental Requirements
• Hazardous Materials Management/Transport
• Occupational Health
• Safety Management
• Waste Management
• Water Management
Analysis, guidance, and primary source material.
For details on customization options, contact your Bloomberg BNA Representative by calling Customer Relations at 800.372.1033 (M-F 8:00am – 8:00pm, excluding most federal holidays).
All Bloomberg BNA treatises are available on standing order, which ensures you will always receive the most current edition of the book or supplement of the title you have ordered from Bloomberg BNA’s book division. As soon as a new supplement or edition is published (usually annually) for a title you’ve previously purchased and requested to be placed on standing order, we’ll ship it to you to review for 30 days without any obligation. During this period, you can either (a) honor the invoice and receive a 5% discount (in addition to any other discounts you may qualify for) off the then-current price of the update, plus shipping and handling or (b) return the book(s), in which case, your invoice will be cancelled upon receipt of the book(s). Call us for a prepaid UPS label for your return. It’s as simple and easy as that. Most importantly, standing orders mean you will never have to worry about the timeliness of the information you’re relying on. And, you may discontinue standing orders at any time by contacting us at 1.800.960.1220 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Put me on standing order at a 5% discount off list price of all future updates, in addition to any other discounts I may quality for. (Returnable within 30 days.)
Notify me when updates are available (No standing order will be created).
This Bloomberg BNA report is available on standing order, which ensures you will all receive the latest edition. This report is updated annually and we will send you the latest edition once it has been published. By signing up for standing order you will never have to worry about the timeliness of the information you need. And, you may discontinue standing orders at any time by contacting us at 1.800.372.1033, option 5, or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put me on standing order
Notify me when new releases are available (no standing order will be created)