RSVP Today: ERISA@40 -- Complimentary, CLE-eligible live event Sept. 9at 2:00 p.m. Join us for an afternoon of expert perspectives and an overview of the developing issues in pension and benefits law with Bloomberg BNA's ERISA@40 event. RSVP now to this this limited-seating, CLE-eligible, interactive presentation.Reception to follow.
(2:00 - 2:30)
Introductions (2:30 - 2:35)
Legislative Panel (2:35 - 3:20)
• Carolyn Smith, Counsel, Alston & Bird
• former Congressman Earl Pomeroy, Senior Counsel, Alston & Bird
• Jim Klein, President, American Benefits Council
View from In-House Counsel (3:20 - 3:50)
• Lori Knauer, Corporate Counsel, DuPont
• Joan Brown, Associate General Counsel, CenturyLink
Regulatory Landscape Review (3:50 - 4:20)
• Phyllis Borzi, Assistant Secretary for Employee Benefits Security Administration, U.S. Department of Labor (invited)
• Monika Templeman, Retired Director of IRS's Employee Plans Enforcement
• Scott Macey, President and CEO, ERISA Industry Committee
Title I Developments and Participant Concerns (4:20 - 5:00)
• Charles Seemann III, Jackson Lewis LLP
• Karin Feldman, Benefits and Social Insurance Policy Specialist, AFL-CIO
• Norman Stein, Professor at Earle Mack School of Law, Drexel University
Concluding Remarks (5:00 - 5:15)
• Tom Schendt, Advisory Board Co-Chair and Partner at Alston & Bird
Reception (5:15 - 7:00)
Follow the conversation at #ERISAat40
All Bloomberg BNA treatises are available on standing order, which ensures you will always receive the most current edition of the book or supplement of the title you have ordered from Bloomberg BNA’s book division. As soon as a new supplement or edition is published (usually annually) for a title you’ve previously purchased and requested to be placed on standing order, we’ll ship it to you to review for 30 days without any obligation. During this period, you can either (a) honor the invoice and receive a 5% discount (in addition to any other discounts you may qualify for) off the then-current price of the update, plus shipping and handling or (b) return the book(s), in which case, your invoice will be cancelled upon receipt of the book(s). Call us for a prepaid UPS label for your return. It’s as simple and easy as that. Most importantly, standing orders mean you will never have to worry about the timeliness of the information you’re relying on. And, you may discontinue standing orders at any time by contacting us at 1.800.960.1220 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put me on standing order at a 5% discount off list price of all future updates, in addition to any other discounts I may quality for. (Returnable within 30 days.)
Notify me when updates are available (No standing order will be created).
This Bloomberg BNA report is available on standing order, which ensures you will all receive the latest edition. This report is updated annually and we will send you the latest edition once it has been published. By signing up for standing order you will never have to worry about the timeliness of the information you need. And, you may discontinue standing orders at any time by contacting us at 1.800.372.1033, option 5, or by sending us an email to email@example.com.
Put me on standing order
Notify me when new releases are available (no standing order will be created)