Filter Your Result
Bloomberg Law's Filters enable you to narrow your results by criteria that are specific to the content sets that you selected.
About Bloomberg Law Filters
- Accessible from the left side of the search results page.
- Provides content-specific filters that enable you to filter Dockets by Nature of Suit, EDGAR filings by Form Type, and Law Firm Research by Firm, as examples.
- You can filter Court Opinions by Court, Topic, Industry and Judge.
- Each filter pre-populates with the top five matches and includes the number of relevant hits based on your search.
- You can also Select More to explore or potentially select additional matching filters.
- Narrow your results by selecting multiple filter types. For Example:
- When you filter court opinions to a particular court, topic and judge, your results are only opinions from that court, with the chosen topic and judge.
- When you select multiple entries under a single filter type, the selections expand the results. For instance, when searching court opinions, if you select two different courts your results will contain opinions from either of the courts.