How to Find Key Financial Ratios
Key Financial Ratio information is accessible via a link in the Browse Company Information frame on a Company Profile. The Key Financial Ratios page provides several important measures to examine the financial condition and risk of a publicly traded company, based on data disclosed in that company's audited financial statements. Key Ratios can be displayed in an annual or quarterly view.
Example: Find General Electric’s Altman's Z-score.
- Enter "General Electric" in the Search Bar and select General Electric Co.
- General Electric’s Company Profile loads.
- Click Key Financial Ratios under Browse Company Information.
- The Key Financial Ratios screen displays.
- Find the Altman’s Z-score in the Risk section.