How to Find Key Financial Ratios
Key Financial Ratios are accessible via a link under the Browse Company Information section of a Company Profile. The Key Financial Ratios page provides several important measures to examine the financial condition and risk of a publicly traded company, based on data disclosed in that company's audited financial statements. Key Ratios can be displayed in an annual or quarterly view.
Example: Find General Electric’s Altman's Z-score.
- Input GE in the Search Bar and select “General Electric Co".
- General Electric’s Company Profile loads.
- Click Key Financial Ratios under Browse Company Information.
- The Key Financial Ratios screen appears.
- Scroll down to the Risk section, which displays the Altman’s Z-score.