Meet The Authors
This unparalleled reference provides the most current information about the relevant requirements of the world’s major economies.
International Labor and Employment Laws, Fourth Edition provides vital information about labor and employment laws in the world’s major economies. The Fourth Edition covers litigation of international employment disputes, compensation for internationally mobile executives, negotiation of expatriate employment agreements, the top ten issues of U.S. employers doing business in another country, and more.
A representative sampling of updates in the Fourth Edition includes:
Representative highlights of the Fall 2017 Cumulative Supplement include:
• European Union―summary of the main developments in EU law during the
period 2014 to 2016
• Germany―clarification of employers’ obligations regarding protecting
employees from tobacco smoke
• Canada―consideration of how an employer’s financial position may affect
punitive damages in a wrongful dismissal and harassment case
• China―passage of Cybersecurity Law
• United Kingdom―introduction of the National Living Wage for employees
aged 25 years and over
Notify me when updates are available (No standing order will be created).
Put me on standing order
Notify me when new releases are available (no standing order will be created)