Look up a Company Profile
There are numerous ways to access a company profile using the company name or ticker. Either enter the company name or Ticker on the Search Bar or, open the Browse All Content Menu, select Business Intelligence, click Company Watchlist/Lookup. In addition, company profiles are accessible from the results page of a Company Screener search, and Bloomberg News links to company profiles for companies referenced in Bloomberg News articles.
Look Up a Company Profile Using the Search Bar
- Enter the ticker or name of a company into the Search Bar, select the company from the auto-complete drop-down menu.
- Select the company to launch the company profile.
- If you do not see the company you are looking for, try searching for it from the Company Watchlist/Lookup page (see below).
Look Up a Company Profile from the Company Watchlist/Lookup Page
- From the Browse All Content Menu, select Business Intelligence and then click Company Watchlist/Lookup.
- If the company is not already in your Watchlist, type its name or ticker in the Company Lookup field.
- The auto-complete functionality displays a list of matching companies in the drop-down menu, select the company.
- Click Go.
- The company profile loads.
Click More to load relevant News.
Recommended articles are filtered to the top of the Results for News display.