Looking up a Company Profile
You can easily look up company profile information with the ticker or company name from the GO Bar as well as the via the Company Watchlist. In addition to accessing specific company profiles of your choosing, Bloomberg News links company profiles for companies referenced in the news articles.
How to Look Up a Company Profile Using the GO Bar
- Input the ticker or name of a company into the GO Bar.
- The auto-complete functionality returns a list of matching companies under Suggested Companies in the drop-down menu.
- Click on your desired company to launch its company profile.
How to Look Up a Company Profile from the Company Watchlist
- From the Bloomberg Law Menu, select Companies & Markets, and click Company Watchlist.
- If the company you seek is not already in your Watchlist, click the Lookup radio button.
- In the search field, input the ticker or name of the company.
- The auto-complete functionality returns a list of matching companies in the drop-down.
- Select the company and the company appears in the search field.
- Click Go.
- The company profile loads.