Looking up a Company Profile
There are many different ways to access a company profile. You can easily look up company profile information directly from the Search Bar or from the Company Watchlist/Lookup page found in the Browse All Content Menu, as well as in the Business Intelligence Center. Either way, you can search by ticker or company name. In addition, company profiles are accessible from the results page of a Company Screener search. And Bloomberg News provides links to company profiles for companies referenced in Bloomberg news articles.
How to Look Up a Company Profile Using the Search Bar
- Input the ticker or name of a company into the Search Bar.
- The auto-complete functionality returns a suggested company (or companies) in the drop-down menu.
- Click on your desired company to launch its company profile.
- If you do not see the company you are looking for, try searching for it from the Company Watchlist/Lookup page (see below).
How to Look Up a Company Profile from the Company Watchlist/Lookup Page
- From the Browse All Content Menu, select Business Intelligence and then click on Company Watchlist/Lookup underneath.
- If the company you seek is not already in your Watchlist, type its name or ticker in the Company Lookup field.
- The auto-complete functionality will display a list of matching companies in the dropdown.
- Select the company, and then the company name will appear in the search field.
- Click Go.
- The company profile will load.