Access practice tools, as well as industry leading news, customizable alerts, dockets, and primary content, including a comprehensive collection of case law, dockets, and regulations. Leverage...
The following are personnel changes and other news recently announced by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• New York-based Kevin Goering has been promoted to a partner in Mintz & Gold LLP’s media, intellectual property, and freedom of information laws group.
• IP attorney Jeffrey Whittle has left Hogan Lovells US LLP to join Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP‘s new Houston office as managing partner. IP attorney Joshua Davis has left Reed Smith LLP to also join Womble Bond Dickinson in Houston as a partner.
• Russell Cass, a senior counsel in Clark Hill PLC‘s intellectual property practice group, has been appointed as an administrative patent judge on the Patent Trial and Appeal Board of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, Alexandria, Va., effective Feb. 4.
• IP attorney Jonathan Harder has left Lowenstein Sandler LLP to join Dickinson Wright PLLC, Sunnyvale, Calif., as of counsel.
• Caldwell Cassady & Curry has promoted Dallas-based IP attorneys Chris Stewart and John Summers to principals.
• Hogan Lovells US LLP has named IP litigator Clay James office managing partner for the firm’s San Francisco office.
• IP trial attorney Scott Oliver has left Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP to join Greenberg Traurig LLP, East Palo Alto, Calif., as a shareholder.
• Patent attorney Michael Sartori, previously at Venable LLP, has joined Baker Botts LLP’s intellectual property practice as a partner based in Washington.
• IP litigators Steven Rizzi and Ramy Hanna have left Foley & Lardner LLP to join King & Spalding LLP, New York, as partners in the firm’s trial and global disputes practice group.
• IP litigators Joseph Diamante and Charles Cantine have left King & Spalding LLP to join Troutman Sanders LLP, New York, as partners in the firm’s intellectual property practice.
• Trademark and copyright attorney Lisa Parker Gate has left Baker McKenzie to join Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, Chicago, as a partner.
All Bloomberg BNA treatises are available on standing order, which ensures you will always receive the most current edition of the book or supplement of the title you have ordered from Bloomberg BNA’s book division. As soon as a new supplement or edition is published (usually annually) for a title you’ve previously purchased and requested to be placed on standing order, we’ll ship it to you to review for 30 days without any obligation. During this period, you can either (a) honor the invoice and receive a 5% discount (in addition to any other discounts you may qualify for) off the then-current price of the update, plus shipping and handling or (b) return the book(s), in which case, your invoice will be cancelled upon receipt of the book(s). Call us for a prepaid UPS label for your return. It’s as simple and easy as that. Most importantly, standing orders mean you will never have to worry about the timeliness of the information you’re relying on. And, you may discontinue standing orders at any time by contacting us at 1.800.960.1220 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Put me on standing order at a 5% discount off list price of all future updates, in addition to any other discounts I may quality for. (Returnable within 30 days.)
Notify me when updates are available (No standing order will be created).
This Bloomberg BNA report is available on standing order, which ensures you will all receive the latest edition. This report is updated annually and we will send you the latest edition once it has been published. By signing up for standing order you will never have to worry about the timeliness of the information you need. And, you may discontinue standing orders at any time by contacting us at 1.800.372.1033, option 5, or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put me on standing order
Notify me when new releases are available (no standing order will be created)