The Specialized Regulatory Search provides a source tree for U.S. regulatory and administrative sources with the optional search capabilities of Keywords and Date Range.
How to Search the Federal Register
When you select the Federal Register Volumes 64-77 (1999-present) a variety of additional search fields appear. You can also quickly perform a fielded Federal Register search by selecting Legislative & Regulatory in the Bloomberg Law top menu and selecting Search Federal Register.
- To launch the Regulatory Search, from the Bloomberg Law Menu, select Legislative & Regulatory.
- Click Search Regulatory.
- Choose your sources from the expandable U.S. Regulatory & Administrative Source Tree.
- Add Keyword and/or Date Range criteria to your search.
- Run Search.
Example: Search U.S. Government Departments & Agencies and Exchanges and Self Regulatory Organizations (SRO) for "Whistleblower"
- From the U.S. Regulatory & Administrative Source Tree, select U.S. Government Departments & Agencies and Self-Regulatory Organizations (SRO) asSources.
- In the Keywords field, input whistleblower.
- Click Search.
- From the left side of your Results page, you can Modify or Filter your search, as well as Create a Search Alert