Removing a Company from the Company Watchlist
Your Company Watchlist appears in the submenu under Companies & Markets and on the Market News page. You can add a company to the Watchlist from either location or from a company profile. There are two ways to add a company to the Company Watchlist from a company profile and from the Watchlist.
How to Remove a Company from the Watchlist
- From the Bloomberg Law Menu, select Companies & Markets, then Company Watchlist.
- In the Company section, click on the ticker symbol for the Company you want to remove.
The panel expands.
- In the top part of the panel, click Remove from Watchlist.
How to Remove a Watchlist Company from Company Profile Page
- Load the Company Profile page for the company you seek to remove.
- Click Remove from Watchlist.