Removing a Company from the Company Watchlist
You can access your Company Watchlist by typing “Company Watchlist” in the Search Bar and selecting it from the auto-complete dropdown list. Alternatively, from the Browse All Content Menu, click on Business Intelligence and select Company Watchlist/Lookup.
How to Remove a Company from the Watchlist
- From the Company Watchlist, click on the ticker symbol for the company you want to remove. The panel expands.
- In the top part of the panel, click Remove from Watchlist.
- Alternatively, select the Remove Companies button on the right, above the list of companies on your Watchlist. In the box that pops up, check the company or companies you wish to remove from your Watchlist, then click the green Remove button.
How to Remove a Watchlist Company from Company Profile Page
- Load the Company Profile page for the company you seek to remove.
- Click on the Watchlist button on the top right of the screen. From the pulldown menu, select Remove from Watchlist.