Saving and Using a Custom Report Template
Templates allow you to create specific criteria that you can apply to future Custom Reports. Saved templates are found in the Report Templates section of the Company Report Writer screen.
How to Create a Custom Report Template
To create a template, follow the instructions found in Creating a Custom Report and instead of clicking Generate Report, click Save Template.
How Use a Custom Report Template
- From the Bloomberg Law Menu, select Companies & Markets, and click Company Report Writer.
- From the Report Templates section, click on the name of a template.
- In the Ticker field, input a new ticker name or leave the original name to re-run the template for that company.
- The auto-complete functionality provides a list of companies to choose from.
- Click Generate Report.
- To view the report, click the Download Center link, wait for the Status to be Completed & click the link in the pop-up window to open the Report.