Sharing a Workspace
You are able to share any Workspace you create with other Bloomberg Law users at your organization. You will not receive notifications for your own activity; you are also able to invite users when you first create your workspace or you can add them later. Invited members are restricted in that they cannot delete a resource.
You can invite a user to share a Workspace when you create a new workspace, or at any time thereafter.
- To share a Workspace, click Workspaces from the top Bloomberg Law menu and then click View All.
- Select the Workspace you seek to share.
- Select the Settings tab.
- In the Invite New Member(s) field, input the user's name. The auto-complete functionality displays the name of the valid users. Only users with Bloomberg Law accounts at your organization are shown.
- Select a name from the list.
- The user's name appears below the Find field. *If you choose the wrong user accidentally, click the to remove the user from the invite .
- Repeat Step 4 to invite additional users.
- Click Invite.
* The List of Members table updates and includes the status of the invite.