Bloomberg Law Tech & Telecom Law News includes all the forward-looking, analytical coverage you are used to receiving from:
• Bloomberg Law: Tech & Telecom
• Broadcast Rules Service Report
• Media Law Reporter®
• Electronic Commerce & Law ReportTM
• Telecom Law Report
• Wireless Telecommunications Regulation Report
Tech & Telecom Law News offers improved functionality and email options without compromising current, comprehensive coverage.
• Real Time: Delivery of timely and concise news as it happens.
• Customizability: A customizable news feed by topic, with tabular options to view the live news feed or Bloomberg Law Insights.
• Alerts: An optional, user-defined custom email that is sent at a time and frequency the subscriber specifies with specific stories regarding a subscriber’s topical areas of interest or matching the subscriber’s search terms.
• Bloomberg Law Insights: Thought leadership by expert practitioners examining emerging legal issues and workplace trends.
• Highlights: A news summary sent in the morning. The email can be customized by topics of interest and time of delivery
Find the best cases first and get up to speed fast with Bloomberg BNA’s tech, telecom and media law headnotes and classification outlines.
Take a deep dive into important developing issues in tech and telecom with Bloomberg Law’s In Focus pages, providing the most relevant case law, dockets, news stories, and expert analysis surrounding noteworthy developments, curated and expertly sourced by the Bloomberg Law editorial team.
Keep up with changes in the law—enacted and proposed—with Bloomberg BNA’s statutory and regulatory collections. Full text and codification notes of the U.S. Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, and the Federal Register, with searchable text of proposed regulations.
All Bloomberg BNA treatises are available on standing order, which ensures you will always receive the most current edition of the book or supplement of the title you have ordered from Bloomberg BNA’s book division. As soon as a new supplement or edition is published (usually annually) for a title you’ve previously purchased and requested to be placed on standing order, we’ll ship it to you to review for 30 days without any obligation. During this period, you can either (a) honor the invoice and receive a 5% discount (in addition to any other discounts you may qualify for) off the then-current price of the update, plus shipping and handling or (b) return the book(s), in which case, your invoice will be cancelled upon receipt of the book(s). Call us for a prepaid UPS label for your return. It’s as simple and easy as that. Most importantly, standing orders mean you will never have to worry about the timeliness of the information you’re relying on. And, you may discontinue standing orders at any time by contacting us at 1.800.960.1220 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put me on standing order at a 5% discount off list price of all future updates, in addition to any other discounts I may quality for. (Returnable within 30 days.)
Notify me when updates are available (No standing order will be created).
This Bloomberg BNA report is available on standing order, which ensures you will all receive the latest edition. This report is updated annually and we will send you the latest edition once it has been published. By signing up for standing order you will never have to worry about the timeliness of the information you need. And, you may discontinue standing orders at any time by contacting us at 1.800.372.1033, option 5, or by sending us an email to email@example.com.
Put me on standing order
Notify me when new releases are available (no standing order will be created)