Upload a File to your Workspace
Workspaces allow you to add external documents as a resource. Upload files must be under 20 megabytes.
How to Upload a File to a Workspace
- At the top of the screen, click My Work History, and a set of choices will appear on a pull-down menu
- Choose Workspaces on the pull-down menu.
- Once your list of Workspaces open to the right, choose View All from the bottom of the list.
- Choose the Workspaces tab to see your list of workspaces.
- Select a Workspace.
- Click, Upload File.
- The Upload File dialog appears.
- Click the Choose File button and locate the file to upload.
- Click Upload. The file appears in your Workspace.