Using the Notepad
Notepad is located throughout Bloomberg Law and allows you to add electronic margin notes to documents within the site. These notes are your own personal notes and are only available to others if you explicitly print, download or e-mail the document with Notepad included. To access Notepad, click on the Notepad tab.
How to Access the Notepad
- The way to access the Notepad depends on the kind of content you are accessing. It can be found by either choosing the Notepad tab.
Or clicking on Show General Info & Notepad to expose the Notepad
- Click inside the Notepad.
- Enter your note.
- Click Save.
*The result is logged in your Research Trail.
- To Edit a note, click Edit on the note, make changes, and click Save.
- To delete a note, click Delete, and click Delete on the confirmation message.
- To Print/Download or E-mail a document with the Notepad notes included at the end of the document, click Print/Download or E-mail.
- Select the Notepad Content checkbox.