Saved for Later
Bloomberg Law clients can use Saved for Later to easily organize search results—including documents from multiple searches related to a common research project. Users can quickly and effectively print, download or email packages of results from Saved for Later, as well as add them to Workspaces.
How to Access Saved for Later
- To access Saved for Later, click the Saved for Later link at the top of the page.
- The number listed on the Saved for Later indicator will increase or decrease as you add or remove items from your Saved for Later list.
How to Add a Document to Saved for Later
- Add an item to Saved for Later from the document view by clicking Save for Later.
- To add a document from a results list, check the boxes next to your desired documents and click Save
*Note: Saved for Later automatically excludes duplicate versions of the same document.
- Click Saved for Later on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select all documents or choose specific items to Print/Download, Email or add to a Workspace from the list of documents on the Saved for Later screen.
- The items in Saved for Later will remain in Saved for Later until you remove them.
*You can add up to 50 items in Saved for Later at any time. If you add more you will receive a notification that says "You've exceeded the Saved for Later limit of 50 documents. Please remove some documents in order to add others.”
How to Access Saved for Later on Your Mobile Device
With the Bloomberg Law app on your smartphone, you can access legal documents and news articles in your Saved for Later, even when you are offline.