Use Company Report Writer to customize the contents of your Company Report, including specific categories of information with a customized output.
Create a Quick Report for a Specific Company:
- On the Search Bar, enter “Company Report” and select Company Report Writer from the auto-complete drop-down list. Alternatively, click the Browse All Content menu, click Business Intelligence and select Company Report Writer.
- In the Ticker field, enter the ticker or begin typing the name of the company, choose a company from the auto-complete drop-down menu.
- Select the report format.
- Click Quick Report . The Quick Report pop-up displays.
- To view the report, click on My Work History at the top of the screen and select Downloads. The list of recent downloads displays to the right of the Downloads button, click View My Downloads at the bottom of the list to locate and view the Quick Report.
Quick Reports may include the following information:
- Company Overviews: One-page summary with a brief description of the company's business and key data, such as country of incorporation, industry and market capitalization.
- Issuer Credit Ratings: Includes three latest ratings/rating changes from Standard & Poor's, Moody's and Fitch, as available.
- Historical Price, Volume, and Earnings Data: Displays quarterly price and volume information for the last 12 months, when data is available. Earnings (EPS) data is displayed for the last 4 quarters.
- Most Recent Litigation: Displays the 25 most recent dockets associated with the company.
- Company Management: Displays executives, board of directors, committees, executive compensation, changes and interlocks data.
- Financial Results: Displays financial data for the last four quarters, when available. Includes the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and key ratio data.
- Debt and Equity Offerings: Displays most recent public offering data, as applicable, and 20 of the most recently announced corporate bonds, preferreds and active loans in the marketplace.
- Holdings: Displays up to the 20 largest insider and institutional stock holders.
- Company Hierarchy: Displays the list of major subsidiaries and related entities. Note, a company must own at least 50% of the subsidiary for Bloomberg to recognize it as a major subsidiary.
- Corporate Actions: Displays corporate actions occurring during the last 12 months.
- Recent Filings: Displays the 50 most recent filings.
- Company News: Displays the 10 most recent Bloomberg news stories about the company.