Using Tags in Your Workspaces
Tags enable you to easily classify documents and searches according to a wide range of desired criteria so that you can quickly and easily access specific documents and searches in your Workspaces.
*Specialists’ Tip: Workspaces tags work similarly, but separately from Alerts tags.
How to Apply Tags to Documents and Searches in a Workspace
- Open Workspace from the top of the Bloomberg Law Menu.
- Check the documents you wish to tag.
- Click Apply Tags. Notice that the Apply Tags link is inaccessible until a specific document is selected.
- The Apply Tags dialog appears.
- Select a tag or Enter a new one.
- To Enter a new tag, In the Search field, input the name of the new Tag.
- The Create New link appears.
- Click Create New.
- The tag appears in the tags list and is already selected.
- Click Apply. The tag is applied and also appears in the Tags filter options.
*You are also able to tag a document when you first add it to a particular workspace.