Work with your Workspaces
Use Workspaces to manage your Workflow.
- Create a file pertaining to each matter.
- Implement global settings.
- Use tags to classify information inside the Workspace.
- View your recent activity.
- Invite others to share a workspace (or accept an invite) to help foster a collaborative environment.
Add notes, upload files, and use tags to manage files that have been added to a Workspace. The Workspace owner receives brief pop-up notifications about activity of other Workspace members' activities, e.g.: inviting new members, removing members, adding notes, adding tags, saving searches, and uploading documents. The Workspace owner does not receive these notifications for their own activity, but the other members will.