Working with the Download Center
The Download Center is Bloomberg Law’s staging platform for printing, downloading and e-mailing documents, including Company Reports. It enables you to monitor the status of print, download and e-mail requests. You can also add documents to Workspaces directly from the Download Center. All documents in the Download Center are deleted after seven days. To store a document for a longer period, consider saving it to one of your Workspaces or use Zip/Download to store on your computer.
You can filter the items in the Download Center by Type, Status, Format.
How to Access the Download Center
- From the top Bloomberg Law Menu, click My Work History. A set of choices will appear on a pull-down menu and your downloaded documents will appear to the right.
- Choose View All from the bottom of the list and you will be brought to the Download Center.
How to Download a Document to the Download Center
- To download a document so that it appears in the Download Center, click the Print/Download link that appears at the top of the document.
- You will then get a Print/Download pop up window.
- After making your choices, click the Print/Download button and the document will be sent to your Download Center.